Crowdin Language Conversion Tutorial
- Go to CrowdIn
- Sign up via Google+, Facebook or Sign up page
- Go to https://crowdin.net/project/aospa-framework
- On top right click “Join Translation Project”
- Choose a language you want to contribute to
- Choose a string location ( SystemUI, Settings, or PA OTA) you want to translate
- Click “Translate” and you will be presented with this screen
- On your left are the english version of the strings, also noted in “Text for Translation” section
- Under “Text for Translation” section you will see a input section with “Enter Translation here” text, this is where you enter your selected language translation. When you are done translating that string, click “Commit Translation” button and it will go to the next string.
- Crowdin auto logs your submissions when you click “Commit Translation” so if you feel a need to leave or finished with it just close window or tap the large “AOSPA” text on far top left.
Thank you for helping us translate. Your continued contributions are highly appreciated and allow use to give all our users the experience they deserve.